Monday, October 20, 2008

Forbidden is More Alluring

What do you do with a forbidden love?
It looks so appealing and delicious.
Leaving it behind, would be leaving an opportunity.
What if no one else wants me?
He’s here now, and he’s willing to love me.
He’s so sweet and kind, and he makes me feel pretty.
Does this really have to be this way?
A forbidden love is so tempting.
He’s not a Christian, but he picked me.
Am I really willing to compromise my beliefs?
Yes, no, maybe, I don’t know.
I’m tired of waiting for the ‘right one’.
How much longer will it be?
I really want to take matters into my own hands,
But I know that would be wrong.
Am I the only one that feels like this?
Forbidden seems so much more alluring.
Be strong, hold fast, and the truth will set you free.

1 comment:

above all else: Love said...

want to talk about forbidden? let's discuss the 15 yr old...
..its been four years I'm still hurt. Forbidden = trouble.

Lay it at the throne. There is better out there.

promise, only the promise is not from me- its form God.